Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

AARG Sept 22nd run

Discussion in 'Canada' started by strafe, Sep 9, 2012.

1. strafe

strafe Full Access Member

Looking to get a list of people coming on the 22nd. it will be back to the Waiparous shown in the linked thread. We will be meeting at the Smitty's in Cochrane at 8am and driving out at 9am. Plan a full day as with the number of trucks we will have there will be lots of repeat running for photo ops. We will also break into a couple of groups as to not crowd the trails with to many of use. Please us this thread to confirm attendance and info gather. We can talk more play in the other thread.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2012
  2. Macman

Macman FRF Addict

I am really going to try to come out, pending no issues with delivery next weekend.

3. strafe

Almost got everything I need for the 22nd. Finally got my new GoPro. Also got my outlaw raptor hood mount lighting brackets and my shock guards. Just need the dually's to arrive and may pick up a couple more to mount on my bed cover for dust lights. Also re hooked up my CB and finally got my order of 6 Motorola walkies for the run. It will make it easier for people without a race radio or CB.

4. JP7

JP7 Likes Canadian Mudbaths

Nice! I'm in.

If any of the far-away-from-Calgary guys need to arrange accommodations overnight - lemme know, as I have a couple guest rooms at the house.

5. strafe

6. Macman

Macman FRF Addict

Not looking good for me making it out, delivery of my truck got delayed so I might not have it in time unfortunately.

7. strafe

a lot of interest last week but nothing as we close in. Worst case scenario is a few of us go out and not the large group that was going to. People may still be shy with their Raptors but don't know what they are missing out on. Maybe next year we can get the 10+ this year we will have to settle for 4-5

8. Macman

Macman FRF Addict

I would have been out there without a doubt, and look forward to doing a run with you guys... but unfortunately I need my truck first :banghead:

9. strafe

It is all good Macman there will be plenty more runs to go on. I am sure Jp7 is with me in saying I am game anytime to get a little dirty.

Macman likes this.
  10. JP7

JP7 Likes Canadian Mudbaths

Hell yeah.

Macman - you are welcome to ride shotgun with me Saturday if you'd like to tour and meet some of the others.