A12 navigation SD card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I received a letter from ford yesterday stating A12 navigation SD card was available for $149 if anyone is interested. I will probably wait as I just installed B10.

ghost rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also got the letter, I think I get one every year. I have still not yet did one map upgrade yet. I guess if I do this one I will get all the previous years updates as well. LOL

OP
OP
pat247

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I also got the letter, I think I get one every year. I have still not yet did one map upgrade yet. I guess if I do this one I will get all the previous years updates as well. LOL

That is true, all the previous updates are incorporated in the newest. I buy my updates from ebay when the prices reach $50 or less. I've done this 6-7 times but beware of the scammers, look for official SYNC packaging from seller. I did get scammed on one SD card but it was my own fault for trying to go really cheap and it ended up costing 50% more in the end.