A Waterfall Coming out of the Middle of a Sandstone Mnt???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Man John, You are making it really tough on us. I want to retire and buy a better camera and not make any money taking beautiful pictures no one will buy. Those are epic.
Thank you Sir
I sold some up at a gift shop just outside Sequoia NP for a while. It was mostly shots from Yosemite, Sequoia, Grand Teton and Zion. It was just to much work, it took to much Time away from me being On The Trail taking Thousands of more pictures.
I would take them if someone else wanted to edit market and sell them..lol

IMG_8282.jpegIMG_6059.jpegIMG_0843.jpegIMG_0770.jpegIMG_4919.jpeg

BigBlue20

Reaction score
John you’ve done it again! Your photos are always great! Thanks for posting them. This September we are traveling to Vegas for an Air Force reunion. Have rented a car and made a bunch of hotel reservations to visit Zion, Bryce, Arches just as a start. There is so much to see! I’ve done this several times in the past but can never get enough of the natural beauty of that part of our country. You sir, have an eye for scenic beauty!