A very special day!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4BIRDDOGS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was August 15,2009. Love the Orange. Best color ever. It was the 76th Raptor off the line. Lucky me the first hundred trucks got $1500 from Ford moter performance center. And a big shout out to Dave Sinclair Ford for selling it to me for $38,000. Many were selling the same truck for mid $50,000s. She went from the Midwest to Maine many times with my Small Munsterlander hunting dogs. After 7 years and 147,000 miles with nothing but oil changes and tires she move on to another caring home. The original brakes were still in good shape. Now I'm creating new memories with my 2017.

KOBRA2848

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Preserving my truck for 20 yrs. of ownership, 18,600 miles and every night of its life it's been garaged! Yes expecting some flak for the low mileage.

Looks just like the first Raptor I took for a test drive. I thought it was going to be mine until the dealership started playing their games. Pissed me off and put owning a Raptor off for a few years until the want and need resurfaced. Don’t worry about the low miles. I just hit 25000 on my 2014 which also sleeps in the garage and looks as good as the day I bought it.

Mark

RobertW

Reaction score
And I thought I was doing good with 24k on my 2011 that lives in the garage
And hasn’t had 500 miles put on it in the last five years my son thinks I am a ******** then I told him he’s going to have a perfect truck when I tip over
Hasn’t brought it up for awhile ....wonder why

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep my ‘12 in the garage as well, but I’m pushing 195k so I must be doing something wrong, lol. Congratulations on keeping is pristine

4BIRDDOGS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The key to keeping it looking brand new isnt based on how much time it spends in the garage...To keep her looking showroom new I always used Plexus every few days on just about everything except the tires. 303 Aerospace on the bumpers wheels and tires. About 10 minutes to spray and wipe the Plexus. Keeps dust, bugs and static that attracts dust away. It was developed for Aircraft canopy cleaning. Also great for eyeglasses! Basically never rub your truck with something you would be afraid to use on eyeglasses.
My complete cleaning system is Plexus aerosol , spray bottle of 303 and soft cloth. 147,000 miles playing outdoors means a lot of time spent outside the safety of my garage and still looks showroom new!