A start for our friend Dave..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93cbra

Reaction score
I tried searching before I posted this, but what is the advantage of the cantilever system?

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
17.5" of wheel travel and all the suspension is kept under the bed so you don't have holes cut in the bed of your truck. Also, since this is a sprung under set-up there is less axle wrap.

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn! That's A friggin sweet rig. Lot of money wrapped up in there. Now answer one question for me please, how come that right rear door still has that f'ing dent in it? Lol. I mean it doesn't look like there's a shortage of funds to be able to do all of that bad ass shit to that rig. Not bashing btw. Just messing.

OP
OP
SDHQ

SDHQ

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I tried searching before I posted this, but what is the advantage of the cantilever system?

To add on what Jason said above... In order to utilize the extra travel gained by the sprung under you will typically see a bed cage that allows you to run the larger shock. With our cantilever system you are able to use the travel gained, run a shorter travel shock, in this case a oem travel shock, and you do not loose any bed space. Here is a shot of a similar set up we did for Jesse James years ago -

feat5big.jpg

feat6big.jpg

0036.jpg

0039.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 AM ----------

Damn! That's A friggin sweet rig. Lot of money wrapped up in there. Now answer one question for me please, how come that right rear door still has that f'ing dent in it? Lol. I mean it doesn't look like there's a shortage of funds to be able to do all of that bad ass shit to that rig. Not bashing btw. Just messing.

The dent? LOL... He has dents, dings, scratches all over it! We fix a lot of them but then the next week there is always more..