A start for our friend Dave..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Some more updates on Dave's build. He is prepping for a Raptor Run and decided he needs to get his communications in check.

We installed a 110 Watt Race Radio with an Intercom, all from Racer X Motorsports. The intercom is nicely set in the dash underneath the headlight controls and the system is plumbed though out the truck exiting at the headrest for a factory look.

He also needed something to hold his upper body a little more snugly in place, so we also handled that for him!

INTERIOR.jpg
INTERIOR2.jpg
INTERIOR3.jpg

We also installed a cool air system that is plumbed directly into the helmets via the factory a/c system.
COOLAIR.jpg

While it was here we also finished off his under belly protection with the complete SDHQ skid package

Raptor Skid Plate Packages

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
those pro armor harnesses are really nice. i wish they had them when i bought the ones for my rzr. i would of got them instead of the ones i got now

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Tell me more about this harness bar you guys made for him. This is definitely relevant to my interests.

SDHQJASON

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This set up for Dave was was built to be used with his factory belts and not so much as a primary harness system. Dave needed help staying centered in his seat while tearing it up off road because trying to steady himself with the hand controls just wasn't cutting it. We did have to drill, add supports, weld and work around the chair lift on this set up so install was not the easiest. If there is enough interest in something like this set up we could look into building something that is more of a bolt on system.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This set up for Dave was was built to be used with his factory belts and not so much as a primary harness system. Dave needed help staying centered in his seat while tearing it up off road because trying to steady himself with the hand controls just wasn't cutting it. We did have to drill, add supports, weld and work around the chair lift on this set up so install was not the easiest. If there is enough interest in something like this set up we could look into building something that is more of a bolt on system.

Mad props to you guys. I am sure there are others that would have not touched this project with a ten foot pole. Due to potential liability issues and concerns. Way to step up and allow Dave to drive the Raptor!

-Greg

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Depending on how it's priced, I think there might be a good bit of interest. I've seen a few threads on here asking how to put a 4pt harness into the truck and the answer has always been "Roll cage or nothing". I think I lot of guys (myself included) are looking for exactly what you mentioned in your post. Just a way to stay in our seats a bit more securely while running our trucks.

So even still needing to use the stock belt really isn't a big deal and honestly, I wouldn't want to ditch the capability to use that seat belt because my wife also drives the truck

jeeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for sure there would be interest in a bolt in harness that also leaves the stock seatbelt! At least i'm interested!