A Sincere, Thank You, to ALL of FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
2014 is nearly over (or is over, depending on when you read this) and we are about to begin a whole new year (or have). This last year has been on a whole other level for me. Some doors have closed, while many, many others have opened.

I cannot thank those enough, those that have been supporting me as I've grown my business from a small town garage, that nobody knew of, and was becoming pretty much just a hobby, to now having a online presence and reputation, a online store, and many, many new friends.

To all my numerous customers that support me (I wish I could list you all), to all the awesome guys at @svc for putting up with my craziness :crazy: , James at @AlternativeOffroad , Jason at GLRE, Birdman, and anybody else that hopefully I have not forgotten. :ROFLJest: THANK YOU

For the year ahead, I have many exciting new things in the works that I hope to release to you guys in the coming months! I am planning to attend AND support/sponsor as many raptor events as possible. And continue to provide top-notch customer service and passion, with top-notch products.

To the new year we go :favorites13: