....a Raptor? Really?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Brad_hartpro

Brad_hartpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FN-2187- I thought about replacing it with a Fabtech but, they look almost exactly alike in build quality and installation. ‍♂️ I searched the internet for any RC failures related to this type of lift and found nothing. It has Deaver 12 leaf springs in the rear.

David Godbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gorgeous truck my friend and welcome to the family. Why did you ever think you would never own a Raptor? You’ll find the more you drive it the more you like it. Mods? I love seeing other people’s adds to there trucks. Some I like and add to mine and some we don’t. Don’t ever worry about what some think of what you did to yours or what brand you installed. It’s yours and do it your way. Enjoy the ride my friend, it’s going to be a “BLAST”!

patire19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FN-2187- I thought about replacing it with a Fabtech but, they look almost exactly alike in build quality and installation. ‍♂️ I searched the internet for any RC failures related to this type of lift and found nothing. It has Deaver 12 leaf springs in the rear.
i think the issue isnt the lift company so much as it is putting a lift on a raptor. The truck isnt designed to be "lifted" its a raptor, its already hooked up suspension wise unless you were to upgrade to King shocks or Fox 3.0s. But to each his own, truck looks nice but just not something i would do to my raptor.

OP
OP
Brad_hartpro

Brad_hartpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TxRap- thx for the welcome!

500mag- I don’t want to go bigger than 37’s, already lost some performance from the larger size.