A place to rest my elbow?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Snowsled

Snowsled

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Solution: Buy a Dodge and live with all the shit wrong with them.

Had a Dodge, it was a pile... Now trying to adapt to my pile from Ford... thanks for the advice though

---------- Post added at 08:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

Are you 7 years old? lol

Nope, and I am probably bigger than you too, so watch it mister:flipthebird:

---------- Post added at 08:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 AM ----------

Looks like an old fart special. :ROFLJest:

Probably... and you are probably one of those guys who rolls down the road with your wrist draped over the top of the wheel when you drive. The day that airbag goes off and you punch yourself in the nose, remember the old fart special...LOL

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 AM ----------

Thanks, look like the answer!

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Snowsled,
I'm 6' 2 1/2" with 36" inseam/sleeve and drive with my seat adjusted all the way back and up as high as it will go, seat back straight up. I too can't rest my arms on the door or the center console unless I lower my seat. I need to raise the console cover somehow also...

Eddie

OP
OP
Snowsled

Snowsled

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Snowsled,
I'm 6' 2 1/2" with 36" inseam/sleeve and drive with my seat adjusted all the way back and up as high as it will go, seat back straight up. I too can't rest my arms on the door or the center console unless I lower my seat. I need to raise the console cover somehow also...

Eddie

We are about the same size Eddie. I have my seat raised because I like all the chair height you can get. Maybe I have shorter arms but I have the pedals all the way down and am probably 3-4 inches forward of all the way back, slight recline but mostly upright seat back.

I bet the console could be raised when recovered in leather. That and the leather door rest would make my Rap old man comfortable... LOL

For me, a telescopic wheel would be better than adjustable pedals. I am confident I can solve my issue now though!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
tenor.gif

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

I've got a slightly used snaprest I'll sell you. Looks brand new, and unlike RDFT's it worked great! Really is exactly what you are looking for.

PM me if interested......

Hell I'm interested in this. Looks comfortable as fuuuuck.

OP
OP
Snowsled

Snowsled

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is this, the Jersey tough guys showing up to pick on some old men? Have some freaking respect.

It isn't my fault Ford couldn't figure out a decent interior design even for their best selling product. It is just retarded how far away from the doors the seats are, front and back. Cant put anything on the back seats because the shit slides into the huge gap between the seat and the door, seriously?

Everything is a long drive around here. My arms get tired just hanging there, your little girl arms are probably a lot smaller and not such a burden but, that is just part of my curse I guess.

Last edited: