A picture's worth 1,000 words

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I need one to take off road. I'm done desert pinstriping my Gen2 Raptor. Did that once (after I pinstriped the hell out of my Gen1 Raptor) and paid to have it buffed/polished. Only offroading my Gen2 does now is in the wide open desert washes.

I'm all in for the Ranger Raptor. It's gonna be a winner as long as the price is attractive.

So build a Taco, it will be a whole lot more applicable than a stock Ranger Raptor for less money.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@whatexit, I saw a $58k number in the article but that must have been another currency.

$38k + 4-6k in options + 5k in mods and we’re back in the 50s with taxes..

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually, my first post was pure BS because I knew that's what would follow.

I do think making a Ranger Raptor version should take on a bit different look and flair all it's own, not a carbon copy. Those with Raptors already don't need a "baby one" just like it. Make it unique like the original was in 2010 when it came out (not copy any existing). Hit a new market, not dilute the existing one.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it, will definitely serve those looking for a mid-sized truck with off road capabilities. Happy to see Ford reviving the Ranger nameplate and surprised they have already released the Ranger Raptor (not here yet of course). Having said that, I rode in the back seat of my brothers GMC Canyon for several hundred miles and not ready for a smaller truck yet. I like the interior space of the full size F-150's...

TheAvo

Reaction score
I love the idea and it's sharp looking. Rangers make great prerunners because they are shorter. I need rear seat capacity and towing capacity or I'd definitely get it. It'll make a better off-roader due to the shorter wheel base.

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk