A++ Personal Experience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bMwdefector

Reaction score
I would just like to say thank you to the guys at FordRaptorLights.com for the quality attention I received. I must have called and asked 50 questions and changed my mind as many times about what I wanted to purchase. I never heard a sigh, a curse word, or any indication that I was being a nuisance. My order was not an off the shelf order either and they had no problem accommodating my custom order.

After I finally placed my order, I got a call from another person in the company with a suggestion to help me save money on the brakes due to his recent experience.

One of my items was a custom wiring loom for the M and R grill lights, I had another person call me and verify exactly what I wanted for the loom before making it and sending it to me.

After my order arrived I was working on installing a part on a Friday night. I hit a snag and was unsure exactly how to move forward, I took a chance and called. Unbelievably, I was greeted with the same kindness as when I was placing the order and they helped me figure it out.

This level of attention is hard to find in a company these days and much less through the entire company. I will shop there again for sure and I can honestly highly recommend anyone else use these guys, you will be happy you did.