A little more info on the 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jace21583

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While watching Motorweek on the TV this weekend they had a little tidbit on the new F-150 with adding more info to come soon. There was also a commercial featuring the new F-150
I cant remember if it was on the show or commercial but they showed the F-150 hybrid doing some testing out in the snow, drifting it and just having plain old fun with it and the comment was made that you would never know it was a hybrid except for the sticker on the side of the truck. They showed a little bit with the built in generator which I think is an awesome if it is for business or emergency use. Considering some people don't have the ability to use a generator due to a disability or location knowledge of how to use one.

Which made me wonder if there is any type of reverse useage system on a hybrid car that would allow you to use is as a 110 power supply for a period of time, Good idea???

https://www.motorweek.org/
Ask and ye shall receive

https://www.caranddriver.com/features/a35152752/powered-house-ford-f-150-hybrid/

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve already been in touch with the dealer I purchased my ‘19 from and am poised to go over to order when the banks open in April, just waiting for the call.. I would only buy the new truck with 37’s. If 37’s must include that interior I’m out.

taco-13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gen 3 seats Looks like an 87 buick regal. First world problems but 37s should not be put together with stickers, seats and a carbon package. No way I can deal with that interior.
213x_wC8Ycfr23a4DiptroARpnuVtz3fpAy8EaeMnXLiJhSleMYxQPvAjMIUGBA21fYHXULYKCzCzuQMnsCKZ7SwUQdf_Nc2A0rRVC1vkTS4i95C4WPSUuSRSQKVY4E

Milo12

Reaction score
I agree the color of the seats suck. IMO the37 inch tire package is a money grab and will be way overpriced. I will just buy the 35 inch package and put new wheels and tires anyway. The stock wheels are heavy pigs and I hate KO2's.