A little more info on the 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
richnot

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some nice close ups of stuff. Good find.
While watching Motorweek on the TV this weekend they had a little tidbit on the new F-150 with adding more info to come soon. There was also a commercial featuring the new F-150
I cant remember if it was on the show or commercial but they showed the F-150 hybrid doing some testing out in the snow, drifting it and just having plain old fun with it and the comment was made that you would never know it was a hybrid except for the sticker on the side of the truck. They showed a little bit with the built in generator which I think is an awesome if it is for business or emergency use. Considering some people don't have the ability to use a generator due to a disability or location knowledge of how to use one.

Which made me wonder if there is any type of reverse useage system on a hybrid car that would allow you to use is as a 110 power supply for a period of time, Good idea???

https://www.motorweek.org/

OP
OP
richnot

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still hate the seats and love the 37s. Really hope they seperate the two.
It does really get under my skin when you can not get an individual item you want, but you are forced into getting things you don't want ,need or are just plain worthless.

Once again I guess it just another way the manufacture make or more like take more money from you, especially when one has nothing to do with the other. And let's face it a lot of the packages are big money. I still cant believe while looking at the Jeep website the other day, every color has a cost 0f $245. to it except white which is at no charge. If you want the standard V6 it is only available with a manual transmission, if you choose a 8 speed automatic $1500. you can not get the standard V6 you have to get eTorque V6 for another $1500. and in this day and age the factory halogen lights are like a couple of 4 D cell flashlights unless you want to spend $1300. and steel bumpers will cost you an extra $1645.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
While watching Motorweek on the TV this weekend they had a little tidbit on the new F-150 with adding more info to come soon. There was also a commercial featuring the new F-150
I cant remember if it was on the show or commercial but they showed the F-150 hybrid doing some testing out in the snow, drifting it and just having plain old fun with it and the comment was made that you would never know it was a hybrid except for the sticker on the side of the truck. They showed a little bit with the built in generator which I think is an awesome if it is for business or emergency use. Considering some people don't have the ability to use a generator due to a disability or location knowledge of how to use one.

Which made me wonder if there is any type of reverse useage system on a hybrid car that would allow you to use is as a 110 power supply for a period of time, Good idea???

https://www.motorweek.org/
Up here, they have a commercial on all the time of a f150 hybrid and the owner is building his log home with it, running his skill saw, lights, etc.

kpecks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jesus those bed graphics are absolutely horrible, appears they cover the bed-side and much of the rear doors. Take a perfectly good truck and throw that crap on it......o_O
All for the low low price of $5830, probably...