A little mod I been working on...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dirt Bag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only if I turn them on in front of a window :)

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Cooper STT Pro in 37/13.50/17

I love the stance and look of the 13.5. The rest of your truck has a great look as well.
Any issues with tire rub? I assume you are on mid perch.

Last edited:
OP
OP
PropDr

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Truck looks great. How did you mount the light bar on the cowl?
Basically just determined the position, drilled two small holes to see mounting points under the cowl, made up two standoffs to the top of the plastic and bolted the light down.

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

I love the stance and look of the 13.5. The rest of your truck has a great look as well.
Any issues with tire rub? I assume you are on mid perch.

I have 3" Fox shocks all the way around, the alignment set to max caster and had to trim the forward lower part of the fender liner; still have some minor rubbing during full lock on the mud flaps.

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Basically just determined the position, drilled two small holes to see mounting points under the cowl, made up two standoffs to the top of the plastic and bolted the light down.

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ----------

I have 3" Fox shocks all the way around, the alignment set to max caster and had to trim the forward lower part of the fender liner; still have some minor rubbing during full lock on the mud flaps.

Really like the idea. Post some photos up of the process if you dont mind.

Mike175

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@PropDr that's a great light set up. Everyone else has asked about license plates, tires, running boards, and everything else but the light. So my turn: what make and model is it and what size is it?