A little glimpse into my life

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Meat2022

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great Story. What an Outstanding young man. The AF Academy is lucky to get him. Westpoint Dropped the ball :(
Great Job on the Coaches part adding Amazing Young men to society, a credit to his community, school and the Country….There is hope :)
I appreciate that! I try to get my athletes and students to understand the big picture , yes I'm proud of his accomplishments on the mat...but man. What he is doing for his future and this country is truly something to be proud of.

OP
OP
Meat2022

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great Story. What an Outstanding young man. The AF Academy is lucky to get him. Westpoint Dropped the ball :(
Great Job on the Coaches part adding Amazing Young men to society, a credit to his community, school and the Country….There is hope :)
So he was recruited by all the Ivy leagues and all the military academies lol...as well as other D1 schools. I told him this....Carson...look at the options that suit you best career path wise and if you want a family which option military wise would be a better option...he said coach which branch would you go in if you had it to do all over again....I cringed.....whispered....mmmm...air force....my stetson caught fire...my spurs..turned to rust..I'm not longer welcome in fiddlers green...but I couldn't lie...lol

OP
OP
Meat2022

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Appreciate you guys caring, I know this isn't about our trunks ,I'm a humble high school wrestling coach and football coach, I don't make a lot of money, 18 years in the army between the regular army , guard and reserves, I love my raptor, but I truly love being in education, and being able to pour my heart and all I am into these kids and be a role model or whatever they need me to be and seeing them succeed in life on or off the football field or mats beats any amount of money in the bank any day in my eyes. Looking forward to.sectionals tomorrow and qualifying as many as possible for state!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Thank you.

You’re responsible for imparting a lot of life lessons, early, that will make your students life much, much easier. You’re a huge asset to your community, and I’m glad that now includes FRF !

OP
OP
Meat2022

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you.

You’re responsible for imparting a lot of life lessons, early, that will make your students life much, much easier. You’re a huge asset to your community, and I’m glad that now includes FRF !
Thank you brother

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In these trying times, you SIR remind me of why I'm proud to be an American. Thank you and God Bless you for what you do for our country and for these young men. This is very encouraging for our country. I love watching the AF Academy football games, as well as the other 2 Academies. They still play football the way I like it. Run the ball and play great defense. Very much looking forward to seeing Carson on the gridiron! Once again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!