A Halt on New RCE Products.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Hey guys, Calder Guthrie here again with some bad news...

We currently run a trotec laser engraver. I have been using it a lot recently. I have designed several new products that are still in the making:

-Raptor Logo Acrylic LED lit rear cup holder disks
-Raptor Logo Acrylic LED lit front cup holder surround. (sits on top of the cup holders rather than a disk)
-Raised acrylic claw marks for the gauge cluster cover. These will sit behind the leather and create 3-D claw marks that "pop" out of the leather. I could even add embroidery for a crazy look!
-SVT production # and VIN plates for your dash board.

The laser engraver is on the fritz after 12 years of daily use. Its engraved thousands of trophy plates, cups, and gun barrels. Its cut out custom car tags, vinyl heat press letters and plaque accents several thousand times each. And now it's time for a new one. We have re-focused the mirrors, checked the co2 tank and re-alinged the main arm several times to no avail.

We are hoping to begin production on the parts listed above and more within the next few weeks.

Sorry for the inconvenience, I was very excited about these new products. I will try to keep this thread updated...

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
The new products sound awesome. Your just adding to my list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! I've got steering wheels in the research process as well as colored leather for the orange accent and special edition interiors. I keep running into issues on the led lit console lids as well

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk