A Good Dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have bought a lot of cars over the years, and have been lied to, deceived, and cheated.

This time I found a great dealer and salesperson that did EXACTLY what they said, and kept me up to date on what was happening. I found and ordered my 2019 Scab over the internet and phone. I "placed" the order when the sheets came out, as I had been communicating with him for a couple of months. He wouldn't take any deposit until he had an allocation. He only took $ 500 because it was a Scab (totally justified). He sold it to me at sticker, which I know is not a great deal, but we are talking out west, in Las Vegas. Mine was produced the very first week of production. He emailed me with updates, although I was checking the Ford site daily. They matched Flood Ford's prices on the warranty. (although they were not happy about it) They did not try to "sell" me stuff (I already knew I wanted the extended warranty and maintenance plans) and were very pleasant. I do not work for them, nor did I meet them or know about their dealership before ordering. (they had the most raptors on their lot (website) in June when I checked, so I figured they were a high volume Raptor dealer)

He will special order a Raptor for sticker if anyone wants to order one.

The dealer is Friendly Ford in Las Vegas, and the salesperson is Randy Block. He also orders all the vehicles for the dealership, so he really knows about ordering. The dealership has been in business for 48 years.

I just thought that maybe those in California might be interested in a quality dealer and person that will talk straight and take care of them, and not charge them steelership prices.

scottschu

Reaction score
Just got a 2019 Raptor from Randy. Best experience I've ever had buying a car. After talking to 20+ California dealers who were all 5-10K above invoice, I tried Friendly and as stated they were selling for invoice. Randy is fantastic. If you're in California and looking for a new Raptor, this is where I would go.

c4sxm5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just sent him an email. Looking to get out of my current 17 when the 20s are released.