A few More MEGA bumper PICS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
svt_raptor_bumper.png

custom_plated_front_bumper.png

cool_ford_raptor.png

cool_ford_raptor.png

bumper_top_view_raptor.png

spartanraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love this bumper. When do you guys plan on releasing the bolt-on version? Will it be similar looking? Do you know the approximate weight for this bumper? Can i still use my factory tow hooks if i wanted to? And finally, with the lower skid mounts attaching to the lower control arm bolts did you guys slot the mounts for alignment purposes?

That is all, thanks. I want this bumper yeahhhhhh buddyyyy

OP
OP
lexmotorsports goodguy

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Love this bumper. When do you guys plan on releasing the bolt-on version? Will it be similar looking? Do you know the approximate weight for this bumper? Can i still use my factory tow hooks if i wanted to? And finally, with the lower skid mounts attaching to the lower control arm bolts did you guys slot the mounts for alignment purposes?

That is all, thanks. I want this bumper yeahhhhhh buddyyyy

We are working on a 100% bolt on version right now, however the frame horns hang lower than the skid plate angle, which is why we modified the frame to achieve the angle. We are working on it though.

The bumper weighs 67lbs.

yes the factory tow hooks can still be used with this bumper.

we did not slot the lower mount, because this truck did not need it, but we can if you need it, not a problem.

let us know when your ready or if we can help you with anything else.