A "Does this happen to you too question"........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Never. I would say though that the radio is usually up loud enough that I wouldn't hear it if someone wanted to race. In general though, my area is so loaded with modded vehicles that you're wanting to challenge someone off a red light, you'd be doing it at every light. And Raptors are everywhere.

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. I'm in SC, so there's a high population of dirtbag donnies. It seems about 80% want to make some display around a Raptor. It's bizarre.

KingKoopa17

Reaction score
I've had a few Trail Bosses fly by me when I'm already doing 70ish on a 65 highway. One time, a literal Prius. Another time, on my way home from work, I had a Trackhawk fly by first chance he got after riding my ass for about two miles down a two lane road that eventually opens up to two lanes. Funny enough, it goes over some hills, the last one which notoriously hosts a nice spot for cops to sit at where you won't see him until it's too late. I ended up passing that same Trackhawk accompanied by some flashing lights a few hundred feet from that spot. I made sure to smile and wave as I passed :)

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No truck really revs... I do get some other vehicles that want to play occasionally.

StraightSixM2C

Reaction score
It’s always the dodge guys. Funny tho, the guys in the rebels leave me alone. They realized long ago they got the wrong truck. Just a sticker package on a 1500