A "Does this happen to you too question"........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Peterb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
these guys are either envious or assuming you want a pissing contest, ford guys say a raptor is too expensive but then they’re mad you paid the price for the real thing, diesel trucks pull beside you and puff black smoke which is the most girlish trick of all

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can’t say that happens down here. If you haven’t been around a Raptor in SoFlo then you have been living under a rock lol I still only imagine what the hell people think once you get on it to merge; pass or whatever and the crazy tuner car sound the truck makes. It’s got to be fairly loud. The horrible thing is, I have grown to enjoy it. If the truck couldn’t get out of its own way making this noise, I’d feel stupid. But I know it gets up and goes so it’s all good.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
June will be a year in the 2020... don't recall such an instance. However, all the time at gas pumps and in front of businesses I have people give me the "that's a real nice truck".

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, it’s usually the young guys in the beaters in town and the dodge chargers on the interstate.

REMIX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just scream at them through the pandemic mask I wear while driving alone and call them racist Trump supporters who are polluting the environment. People just leave me alone after that.