A "Does this happen to you too question"........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It seems almost any time I go down into town some goofball in another truck, whether it's a 4 different colored, rusted out, ************* truck, or a pretty nice truck, has to rev his engine around me. If they're going the other way, or around me as I'm turning, it seems it's a new law that you have to show me they have a V8 in their truck. Like somehow they are really showing me how cool their truck is. It's fuc**ng weird! Is it just the local goofballs, or this everywhere now? It's happened enough that there is no way it's a coincidence. :pimp:

Sorry, no sheep in this one, you perverted bastards!

Well, maybe just one wouldn't hurt.

:drool2:

sheep-dress_orig.jpg

Last edited:

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've only ever had one clapped out diesel chevy shitbox try to race me on an on ramp. Other than that I get a lot of necks snapped so much so that my girlfriend likes to call it out whenever we're driving together.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Happens all the time with my Raptor, and its worse in my Stang, I try to get fuel when nobody is at the pumps or I have to talk about my car, I only like doing that with hot women, This one chick towing a trailer with her dirt bike in it, said "I'll let you take my bike out, for a ride in your car". I told my kid (25 y/o) you can take her for a ride if you want, lol.