A Desert Adventure - Beer Bottle Pass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m sure some of y’all think “How my Fning Desert shots is he going to show us, it’s all Mfing Desert!?” I’m just Riding the Backroads and Trails, taking you along for the ride. A lot of my shots are redundant, a slight change in angle, background or lighting, sorry, that’s the amateur photographer in me coming out.
I try to find the beauty in every mile I drive, the next mile is never guaranteed..
The Desert is Amazing and Incredibly Beautiful, as well as Deadly…
View attachment 384052View attachment 384053View attachment 384054View attachment 384055View attachment 384056
No worries. Keep doing what you're doing. You're one of the main reasons I come here. I love the vicious hounds too. And I'm still peeing myself over the Jake-No-Shoulders identifying as a non binary water moccasin!

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
No worries. Keep doing what you're doing. You're one of the main reasons I come here. I love the vicious hounds too. And I'm still peeing myself over the Jake-No-Shoulders identifying as a non binary water moccasin!
Thank You Sir, I appreciate it. Merry Christmas (No Offense :happy175::happy160:)