A/C

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Av8rn8

Reaction score
I have had my 2013 raptor for a month now and noticed the ac was weak compared to my previous vehicles. Id be interested in knoing what you find out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My current status with my A/C, it sucks but it is "within Ford specs" so we can't really fix it if Ford says it is ok. But they also told me that I don't have a lock out function on the passenger window according to the wiring diagram. It does have a window lock out feature for passenger windows otherwise why is that button there I asked. They are looking into that too. And they were surprised that I would want my truck back the same day when it went in for just an oil change and these 2 issues. Guess I got another crappy Ford A/C. My Lariat has had issues all along too.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
My current status with my A/C, it sucks but it is "within Ford specs" so we can't really fix it if Ford says it is ok. But they also told me that I don't have a lock out function on the passenger window according to the wiring diagram. It does have a window lock out feature for passenger windows otherwise why is that button there I asked. They are looking into that too. And they were surprised that I would want my truck back the same day when it went in for just an oil change and these 2 issues. Guess I got another crappy Ford A/C. My Lariat has had issues all along too.

I just checked my window lock and it only works on the rears....my 2010 wasn't like that. Mind = blown

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzBWZRTIuro&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for checking Bird. What is weird is it locks out front passenger until driver lowers the passenger window, then the passenger can make it work.
And forgot to add thanks for taking the time to make/post video.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Thanks for checking Bird. What is weird is it locks out front passenger until driver lowers the passenger window, then the passenger can make it work.
And forgot to add thanks for taking the time to make/post video.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

That's weird. I'd enjoy some kind of explanation as well.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Once I get an explanation I will share it. Now off to explore the Ford specs for the a/c. Dealership owner and service manager are going to have a discussion with me in the morning.