Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
My seats have been super cold whenever I turn on the A/C and super hot when I turn on the heater but this summer my A/C seats don't even feel like they are on. I hear both the bottom and back fans running but I don't feel anything at all. I've also checked to make sure both TED units have a flush connection with the seats. I've seen a few forums about this but no one mentions a fix for it? Thank you in advance for your help.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My seats have been super cold whenever I turn on the A/C and super hot when I turn on the heater but this summer my A/C seats don't even feel like they are on. I hear both the bottom and back fans running but I don't feel anything at all. I've also checked to make sure both TED units have a flush connection with the seats. I've seen a few forums about this but no one mentions a fix for it? Thank you in advance for your help.

Have you ever replaced the seat air filter? Would definitely be a great place to start; if they're clogged, they will restrict airflow and reduce the effectiveness of the heat/cool functions. Instructions for replacement are on Page 122 (2014 Model) of the Owner's Manual.