a/c not blowing out of right vents

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BGA23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lately, I’ve had an issue where sometimes when I start my truck the a/c blows out of the windshield and/or footwell vents. This, despite, it set to come out of the dash and working fine when I turned off the truck. It only happens sometimes though. I fiddle with the vent settings and after a little bit I can manage to get to come out of the dash. Considering that it is ~110 outside (and a helluva lot hotter than that in my truck), I’ve got sweat running down my face by the time I get it working properly. Not to mention, the wife is pretty annoyed.

Reaction score
I had that issue with my wifes 2016 volvo xc90. It was a software issue. They did an update with that specific software bug fix and has never happened again. I havent had that issue with my 2018 raptor. But all new cars are so computer run and that would be my guess.

1BAD454SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm betting its your blend doors , a lot of people have had issues , i would start searching F150 blend door issues

Mick VT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm betting its your blend doors , a lot of people have had issues , i would start searching F150 blend door issues

This^

Lucky for you though, it doesnt sound like it's the hardest one to get to