A Bronco in the Wild??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
I’ve always been a Jeep Wrangler fan, but at 6’8” I just don’t fit in them. When the new Bronco came out I was cautiously optimistic that I might fit in one. Yesterday the dealership near me had a used one out front, so I decided to look closer. I was excited that I could actually fit pretty comfortably in the Bronco. I’m not in the market for one yet, but it’s nice to know it’s an option. I’d love a two door for zipping around town and tighter trails, so I hope I can fit in one of those too!

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve always been a Jeep Wrangler fan, but at 6’8” I just don’t fit in them. When the new Bronco came out I was cautiously optimistic that I might fit in one. Yesterday the dealership near me had a used one out front, so I decided to look closer. I was excited that I could actually fit pretty comfortably in the Bronco. I’m not in the market for one yet, but it’s nice to know it’s an option. I’d love a two door for zipping around town and tighter trails, so I hope I can fit in one of those too!
It’s pretty comfy on longer drives too. Not as comfy as the rap and probably the TRX too.

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How did it compare off road to the raptor? Too many doors for me.... Planning on a 2 door, 7 speed whenever prices and supply become reasonable.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
How did it compare off road to the raptor? Too many doors for me.... Planning on a 2 door, 7 speed whenever prices and supply become reasonable.
It was a really nice ride. Obviously more nimble than the Raptor but 10x nicer than any Jeep I’ve owned.
I would have gotten the wife one instead of her Explorer ST, but we couldn’t wait the 2yrs. Now I will never get her out of the Explorer:(
I would consider switching, but we have an RV to tow and wellllll, you’ve seen all the shixt I carry, I would have to tow a dedicated Rescue/Recovery Trailer lol
I would definitely buy one in a second, a great job by Ford. Now if they could only produce some…

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
He got an email that apparently you can’t order a Wildtrack Now?
I hope that’s just temporary, he got very lucky even getting this in after a 2year wait

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It was a really nice ride. Obviously more nimble than the Raptor but 10x nicer than any Jeep I’ve owned.
I would have gotten the wife one instead of her Explorer ST, but we couldn’t wait the 2yrs. Now I will never get her out of the Explorer:(
I would consider switching, but we have an RV to tow and wellllll, you’ve seen all the shixt I carry, I would have to tow a dedicated Rescue/Recovery Trailer lol
I would definitely buy one in a second, a great job by Ford. Now if they could only produce some…
Understand not waiting two years... Ended up getting my wife an Ecoboost expedition and put a leveling kit and bigger tires on it. Not as capable as the Bronco, but more truck-like than the explorer. Actually just took it to Boise and back and it's a very comfy rig.