A Brief Gen3 v Gen2 comparo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilbur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice comparison so far! I'm really trying to stay content with my 19 Raptor but all these Gen 3 posts aren't making it easy lol.

Before I bought my RS7 I was convinced I had to get Nardo Gray, (basically Leadfoot). Couldn't find a Nardo one so I had it wrapped. I had it on for like a month or two at the most before I peeled it off. I was getting tired of all the primer comments! It was a special color, but even Kia's have it now. Still miss it sometimes tho.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I actually love Nardo and Leadfoot. In fact if they didn’t discontinue it, I may have gotten it.

SkyPilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually.... I kinda like work truck white for another reason. Easy to go under the radar. Any ideas how many white trucks there are in Phoenix?

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The reason I think white is cool on Raptor, aside from the obvious, looking cleaner longer, is that it shows the lines, the hood scoop, side vents, wheel arches, the best.