A Beautiful Unnamed Cove

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gearheadfmc

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Those things would destroy the paint with that much dust. In a Museum, sure use it all you want. But never on a trail.
Hahaha.... I bought my Raptor just to drive the wheels off it OFFROAD! NO POSER here..... I use all of the functionality of that excellent machine! And, a few battle scars look right!

Steebo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah... that's a hard no for me. Paint correction isnt cheap and theres no harm in waiting until after you get off the trail. I prefer my raptor dirty in pictures so everyone knows it's not a small crawler

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think you should name it as your cove! BTW drive truck in to about 2' of that water splash some on it then take pics. Personally I think the dusty pic represent that you had to drive off road to get there and not just out the back of Starbucks!!

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So keeping my 70K truck clean and scratch free makes it less of a beast ?? Please explain how that is!! By the way I don't crawl mall's, only Home Depot parking lots for me....