A 10 Year Dream!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
HoneyBadger420
Reaction score
Well guys - I’m jumping ship!
I wanted to post these pictures of my Prius before I call it quits!

I moving camps to the Gen 1 community! My goal is to have this Prius sold within the next couple weeks,! I’ve just locked into a BOS for a low milage 14 and couldn’t be more excited!

Let’s go Brandon!!

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Well guys - I’m jumping ship!
I wanted to post these pictures of my Prius before I call it quits!

I moving camps to the Gen 1 community! My goal is to have this Prius sold within the next couple weeks,! I’ve just locked into a BOS for a low milage 14 and couldn’t be more excited!

Let’s go Brandon!!

Wait..did you drive the 2014 yet? You may want to before making a decision.

OP
OP
HoneyBadger420
Reaction score
Wait..did you drive the 2014 yet? You may want to before making a decision.
Yes - I don’t have thousands of miles logged, but enough to get a good feeling behind the wheel. I’ve been in a friends Gen 1 to feel it from the passenger view point as well. My Gen 2 feels good to drive, tracks nice and handles well. The Gen 1 feels nice and stable (planted) without too much excessive play (All bone stock regarding suspension). I came from the Jeep community (15 years or so) and most recently was running a Chevy 1500 Trail Boss (3 years) that was bone stock. I’ve never truly disliked my driving experiences with any of these vehicles (On and off road). Each clearly uniquely different, but never felt scared or unsafe. Worst experience was in a lifted Jeep with 35’s at highway speeds in heavy wind (Unstable would be a good choice of words but many factors attributed to that “feeling”). Over the years of tweaking suspension setups, I’ve learned that each vehicle can feel light years apart from not only individual perspective but also regarding individual suspension components. Something as simple as PSI could be killing a ride but some wouldn’t even know to check or think of that impact. Of course this is just my opinion and personal feel for each. Most drivers know this concept of personal feel and taste. Ill never forget how a friend of mine one day was riding in my first JK with a fresh spacer lift and he complemented the ride (LoL). I thought it rode like $hit but he loved it. Never used spacers again and only got progressively deeper into suspension modding since. I’ve experienced the feeling of stock to spacer to new coils to stripping everything out for uppers, lowers, sways, bumps, blah blah blah.

Short story long - I’m doing it for the 6.2 boss. That engine is a beast and IMO a truck like this (regardless of Gen) deserves naturally aspired V8 muscle!! Raptor is the dream - Gen is personal taste ;)

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well that escalated quickly lol!

I miiiight be biased heh, pretty sure @FordTechOne is too but that's ok, in a perfect world I'd have one of each Gen...but there's plenty of the originals out there for knuckledraggers like us! Good luck and post some pics, before you go down the rabbit hole on mods, know that they are very capable bone stock, but can be built to your heart's desire. Aftermarket support for the 6.2 could be better but at least it's not nonexistant.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So you just paid thousands of dollars in sales tax, doc fees, title transfer, etc. only to flush it all down the drain by selling the truck after 1 week to downgrade to an older, less capable model? Doesn't seem rational from a performance or financial sense in any regard, but hey, it's your money!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoahE