A-10 Warthogs-Raptor in the Desert = AMERICA!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

emerald_nomad - RLTW

Reaction score
That reminds me of a funny story about 50yrs ago.
I was at Ft Benning, we were practicing the different stations for our EIB test.
I hope you went True Blue through all your stations John?! I expect nothing less from a fellow 11b bat boy. Beach boy over here (back in my hay day. 1-75 till i die!)

Nice pics BTW. Those who know what those things sound like (burst by burst) in person know what death sounds like. so comforting to know that the enemy gets to literally shit his pants to that sound. helps me sleep like a baby in my coolmax memory foam tempur-pedic mattress every night.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
I hope you went True Blue through all your stations John?! I expect nothing less from a fellow 11b bat boy. Beach boy over here (back in my hay day. 1-75 till i die!)

Nice pics BTW. Those who know what those things sound like (burst by burst) in person know what death sounds like. so comforting to know that the enemy gets to literally shit his pants to that sound. helps me sleep like a baby in my coolmax memory foam tempur-pedic mattress every night.
You may know one of my best friends
The Manimal—- 1Sgt Allensworth. A man among men. I believe he finished his 20 at RTB1FF320FE-E7E1-47D0-8A9E-052D7ECC58DF.jpeg

emerald_nomad - RLTW

Reaction score
You may know one of my best friends
The Manimal—- 1Sgt Allensworth. A man among men. I believe he finished his 20 at RTBView attachment 376833
small world. you always remember the ****** ones and the good ones. Had 1SG tell me he was going to F**K my nose hairs... When a legend tells you he's going to F**K your nose hairs you reach into your prison pocket and provide him the lube

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

Reaction score
I don't even take a camera on vacation any longer. I even quit taking photos with my phone. After 50 years of photography I just don't care anymore. :(
You need to watch Notebook again. That’s where we are headed…Who the Fuxk or what the fuxk is this picture of?

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

Reaction score
I don't even take a camera on vacation any longer. I even quit taking photos with my phone. After 50 years of photography I just don't care anymore. :(
I know exactly what you mean. I stopped for a while too until I joined FRF. Now I have a place to annoy everyone with “Over-Posting” way to many pictures.
Someone on Fake-book once told me, “ You really shouldn’t post more than 10 pictures, no one has the attention span to look at more than 10, before they SCROLL ON BUY….” Lol, he was probably right but I could care less… :head3: