$97. what am i buying?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
FreightTerrain

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have nothing important to add to this thread other than I paid 3.12 for 93 yesterday! Cost me less than 75 when the truck had an 1/8th of a tank!

yeah, i got screwed when they gassed me up. local price was about $3 a gallon. they had a pump on the dealership lot, and im pretty sure they didnt top it off. i really woulda preferred they just give me $97 cash and let me do the fueling, but that probably wasnt an option.

leanofpeak

Reaction score
I picked up my truck last thursday...

when i got there the truck was on empty, which was good, as i had asked that no one drive it or wash it.

my salesperson said we would go fill it up after i got out of the business office. i said cool...

when we got to the gas station he swiped the company card and grabbed the 87 nozzle...

I said Nooooooo. he reluctantly chose 91.

i had prepaid $126.50 for gas. total came to $121.20.

they made five bucks on me. if he woud have use 87 that margin would have grown...

Rdnkbear

Reaction score
$97 fuel charge. i get it. nothing in life is free. but exactly what is ford putting in my tank? 91 octane chevron techron with starwars fuel detergent, or 87 from "joes petrol, smokes for less, and burger shack" gas station. anybody know?

:yaoface2:

"91 octane chevron techron with starwars fuel detergent" id SOOOO be in line for that