$97. what am i buying?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
$97 fuel charge. i get it. nothing in life is free. but exactly what is ford putting in my tank? 91 octane chevron techron with starwars fuel detergent, or 87 from "joes petrol, smokes for less, and burger shack" gas station. anybody know?

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its actually the local dealer that fills the tank. The trucks are shipped basically on E.

So that being said, probably the cheapest gas that is available the closest to your local dealer ;)

OP
OP
FreightTerrain

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its actually the local dealer that fills the tank. The trucks are shipped basically on E.

So that being said, probably the cheapest gas that is available the closest to your local dealer ;)

good info. for some reason i thought they came delivered fueled up and ready to go. ill make sure im doing a ride along when they gas 'er up. "ill be toppin 'er off with 91 today"

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You better get there as your Raptor rolls off the carrier, or like hosseface said, they will fill it with the cheap stuff. Which isn't a bad thing, it runs fine on 87 octane, unlike some new vehicles.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
97 bucks sounds pretty cheap to fill a raptor. how big is their tank?

It depends wether we're taking gallons or liters. :lol2:

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

36 gallon on a SCrew. I filled up with 93 @ 3.71 gal for $120 this afternoon

Unless your running a tuner set up for high octane, that's just a waste.