9500ci purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
all this talk about radar detectors got me wondering how many of you are interested in a 9500ci radar detector. our rep came in a couple days ago and there is a special on these units. you can purchase a new unit at well under msrp. i would need minimum of 8 buyers to get the price, but with you all, i doubt that will be a problem. i can not advertise the price online, but if you are interested, post here and i will send you a pm with the price. this price is good until the end of the month so if we have enough interest i can make a bulk pruchase and save you guys some dough.

LSURaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm mildly interested. I'm a sucker for a good deal so the cheaper it is, the more interested I am!

Slacker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested but need a price quick. 9500XI just got here by the UPS guys. Need to know if I am sending it back.

Killjohnathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Send me the price too, I am in the market for a radar detector but haven't decided which one. Special Prices due tend to sway my decision!