930 CCA Die Hard Platinum MORE POWER!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love my diehard. I run lots of lights and 2-10" sub's and live in the northeast where it gets pretty cold and havent had any issues

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ What would have been the "core exchange" discount for trading in your old battery?

FWIW for anyone else reading this thread:

Sears currently has these batteries on sale right now (list price is $229, sale price is $183). I found a current promo that knocks off an extra $5 on top of the current sale price as well, simply use "SEARS5OFF50" (Sears JUST had a $10 off promo that expired the other day).

Hope that helps someone looking for one of these Platinum batteries...

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
^ What would have been the "core exchange" discount for trading in your old battery?

FWIW for anyone else reading this thread:

Sears currently has these batteries on sale right now (list price is $229, sale price is $183). I found a current promo that knocks off an extra $5 on top of the current sale price as well, simply use "SEARS5OFF50" (Sears JUST had a $10 off promo that expired the other day).

Hope that helps someone looking for one of these Platinum batteries...

Yeah this was the sale price I got I think with that coupon code

They just waived the core exchange fee

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ Looks like you made out OK if they waived the fee for you and you didn't turn in your old battery.

As a follow up, the regular "core exchange" fee on batteries is $15 at Sears (at least here in Michigan).

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Last edited: