9 More SCREWS being built this month!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Ladies and Gents!

I have included a copy of 9 more SCREWS available and will be here late May with all being 802A pkg with variety of other options. Let me know which one you are interested in and I can get a option list for you! Yes there is 1 Lead Foot available..... And as always these trucks will come with Lifetime warranty at no extra cost and is good anywhere in the US or Canada!

Call or Text with any questions! Have a great week!!!!!

JB
615-708-5425

Attachments

• 20180410_095042.jpg
    20180410_095042.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 163
OP
OP
R

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are at the Plant and a couple waiting shipment

Hello Ladies and Gents!

I have included a copy of 9 more SCREWS available and will be here late May with all being 802A pkg with variety of other options. Let me know which one you are interested in and I can get a option list for you! Yes there is 1 Lead Foot available..... And as always these trucks will come with Lifetime warranty at no extra cost and is good anywhere in the US or Canada!

Call or Text with any questions! Have a great week!!!!!

JB
615-708-5425

Here they come and will be here by May 15th. All at MSRP and with Lifetime warranty! Call or text with questions!

OP
OP
R

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
7 On the Lot

Here they come and will be here by May 15th. All at MSRP and with Lifetime warranty! Call or text with questions!

I now only have 7 Left with several more in route. I have multiple colors available all at MSRP with Lifetime warranty........

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to thank Raptor4You for replying to my text messages yesterday. Looks like I'll be asking for your help when I'm ready to buy. Thanks!