9/20 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Torchy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welp I think mine got high jacked! It hit the railroads and was giving multiple updates per day via visibility...

Now hasn't updated since the 3rd. Stick in Chicago, IL. Go figure:(

SulDogger

Reaction score
Welp I think mine got high jacked! It hit the railroads and was giving multiple updates per day via visibility...

Mine was in Salem, IL for 4 or 5 days according to tracker and then after day 5 it was at the dealer. Hope yours shows up soon!

OP
OP
ToadSmasher2K1

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Picked up my Raptor Tuesday so I’m sure it won’t be much longer for you

haoleboi808

Reaction score

This is like deja vu called 2 days after it shipped and was in Chicago. The next 7 days they kept saying it was in Chicago and then it showed up at the dealer…. Took 2 days for the tracker to even show delivered…

DMCM35

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine was built 9/24 shipped 9/26 to Cook county IL. Has been there ever since. It needs to move.

Torchy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is like deja vu called 2 days after it shipped and was in Chicago. The next 7 days they kept saying it was in Chicago and then it showed up at the dealer…. Took 2 days for the tracker to even show delivered…
Thanks for the heads up guys! I'll def be keeping yall posted.

Torchy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sooo you guys were right! It showed up 10/14 and I took it home yesterday! Of course the "my raptor showed up" thread is coming next.