9/13 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

haoleboi808

Reaction score
When I called 2 weeks ago I was given a build date of 9/17, called yesterday and Ford updated on 9/2 to a build of 9/22 now…. Got pushed back another 5 days…. Hoping 9/22 stands but such is life….

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here’s the messed up part. 701 is on strike in the CHI (going on 6 weeks now) So I’m glad truck isn’t here yet. No mechanics to PDI anything. Could you imagine how butthurt I would be if truck wasn’t here and I couldn’t pick up for weeks? It would be hilarious.

RGB

Reaction score
LOL no there wont be additional ad ons.

I made a deal at MSRP PLUS ceramic coating BS they have that is "Mandatory" on all new sales. You know what I am ok with it and they aren't going to put it on per my request. Will have my detailer do his thing instead. Its a minimal charge and I am grateful that is all we have to pay above and beyond the MSRP to get a vehicle in this crazy market.

No extended warranty, no gap ins no maintenance etc (which are big money makers for the store). I don't think its a bad deal, some will say we are getting hosed lol. And I am ok with their opinion!

I am excited for all of us! we should all meet up and i am happy to extend an invitation to meet up at our Chicago facility
How can it be “Mandatory” on a ordered truck? If it’s something that wasn’t on the lot before you asked for it. It’s not mandatory. I’m getting tired of these dealers trying to push products on people that they don’t want or are unnecessary. My dealer tried that same speech and I told him it’s not mandatory because the truck didn’t exist before I walked in here. He realized very quickly I wasn’t someone who just accepts lines like “it’s mandatory or we do it to all our vehicles”
Don’t pay for something you don’t want, and especially for something you’re not even getting.