9/13 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah neither did I. I’m one of those guys that wants what I want so happy to wait impatiently for it :cool:

my dealer told me 3-4 weeks delivery after completion. Which blows as we are in Chicago and Detroit is sooooooo close! What did your dealers tell you guys?

Farva5803

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah neither did I. I’m one of those guys that wants what I want so happy to wait impatiently for it :cool:

my dealer told me 3-4 weeks delivery after completion. Which blows as we are in Chicago and Detroit is sooooooo close! What did your dealers tell you guys?
Mine was hesitant to give me an eta due to the uncertainty with supply, shipping, etc. He's a little outside of Pittsburgh, so hoping it doesn't take too long to get there.

RogueAdvisor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just checked with FP. I've got build day of 9/14. I chatted on Friday with no update, today I have a build day and Jeremy said it was updated 8/27 - they must have done some scheduling Friday. Hope it stays there.

I also asked him if I/we could send them a six pack. No go, but I think a little gratitude goes a long way with them. I can't imagine how many requests they're getting every day.
My man! I'm also in CO and got updated on 8/27 for a 9/13 build date (pushed back from a 9/9 build date). Fingers crossed we'll be roaming Colorado in brand new Raptors by early October.