840HP with CRP Stage 5 Turbos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BIGDJE

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell you what. I’d like to go for a ride off-road in sand/dunes/rolling hills in a raptor w/ amid travel suspension & 6-700whp
i would say even stock 450hp is more then enough for off roading lucky i get past 3 gear but on the street that power is very fun

Mikee Martin

SVC. Krazy House Customz. JDM. Seaside Superbikes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How is the motor holding up? Do you think the Edlebrok stage 3 turbo kit is a good buy, or separate parts as you did? Anyone who knows the turbo upgrades is invited to chime in..Thanks

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got everything installed and drove from socal down to el paso texas to see @GooseTuned get this baby all dialed in.

I have worked with @GooseTuned going back to nov 2019 with nothing but outstanding service.

I met his wife and went to their home. They made me feel like home and could have not been more nice to me the entire 2 days I was there.

He let me use his pressure washer on my truck in his driveway to get 770 miles of bugs off my raptor.

I not listing all the mods way to many but important ones for power are

CRP Stage 5 Turbos
CRP Manifolds
Ford Performance Colder Plugs gapped .26

GDI High Flow Pump XDI-HPFP35

JMS FUELMAX - FUEL PUMP VOLTAGE BOOSTER V2
AMS Tube
Whipple IC and Intake
Turbo Smart BOV
AWE OGG Exhaust

I had cobb installed with previous tune from @GooseTuned but we ran into some software problems and had to dump the cobb and go to HP Tuners which all worked out for the best.

I wanted to run 2 tunes for each fuel 91 and E85. Once as a daily little de-tuned and max power but max still very safe we could of went higher.

Cool thing is that HP Software let me have 2 tunes with easy on fly switch. Normal mode is de-tuned and put it in sport and get max power tune.

Only time I need to use lab top is to switch between 91 and E85 and will run E85 full time unless I find myself needing fuel and there is no E85 around were I am at.

We also did TCM tune, auto start/stop off just like it had on cobb.

So time for the good stuff.

91 Tune made 520 RWHP 574 TQ
E85 Tune made 630 RWHP and 638 TQ

We brought TQ down to 588 just to be safe on engine.

With 25% loss in power from engine to wheel that is 695 HP on 91 tune and 840 HP on E85 tune.

Truck is a monster right now, staying in 2 wheel drive I can spin tires in 3rd gear.

I have dyno videos but not sure how to upload videos.

This is my my IG (my dogs account) I posted with truck all strapped down https://www.instagram.com/p/CUIj_t1lFbi/

The truck sits over 4in higher then normal raptor all done with suspension lift but that's for another post.

Will try to fit 38s on and that will be final mod and I am done with this build. Have over $100K into this beast plus the cost of truck. Audio alone is $18K
Very impressed with the increased power. I assumed E85 would damage the seals and injectors. They do run alcohol in dragsters! Did you buy an extended warranty!
Looks great

OP
OP
BIGDJE

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is the motor holding up? Do you think the Edlebrok stage 3 turbo kit is a good buy, or separate parts as you did? Anyone who knows the turbo upgrades is invited to chime in..Thanks
no motor issues at all keep in mind @GooseTuned made me 2 tunes for each fuel so even daily driver on E85 power is pulled back about 20% then hit sport button and get full power thats on dyno sheet. I dont know anything about the eldebrok turbos to give a fair comment

OP
OP
BIGDJE

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very impressed with the increased power. I assumed E85 would damage the seals and injectors. They do run alcohol in dragsters! Did you buy an extended warranty!
Looks great
no Damage to seals or injectors but I did upgrade to a $2500 fuel pump and JMS fuel max for stock pump in tank and I still ran out of fuel on tune but motor is about max anyways so even with more fuel would not be safe

OP
OP
BIGDJE

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling my raptor here is the link for pics https://www.flickr.com/photos/79753790@N07/sets/72177720299307185/

its in my garage right now, my Lamborghini dealership has it listed but I can sell it direct does not have to run through them.

I got the Hummer EV and drive that now so my raptor just sits in the garage. Any questions send me message about it. I know there is a for sale section but figured with so much info on this thread about the truck be easy for people to read this thread on whats been done.
If this is not allowed then admin please delete this and sorry. Attached is a pic i took of it last weekend. thx dave

Attachments

• Raptor.JPG
    Raptor.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 45

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free