801a Mid - Seats?

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Interior Forum [GEN 2]' started by raptorwarrior, Aug 8, 2016.

1. raptorwarrior

raptorwarrior Full Access Member

Hi all,

Couldn't really get a straight answer from my dealer on if the 801a - mid package has leather seats... I am guessing it does. Any one know for certain?

Thanks!

2. comagt

comagt Full Access Member

It has leather seats.

801A - Heated Leather Seats
    802A - Heated and Cooled Leather Seats

3. cmeade

cmeade Member

I am pretty sure the mid comes with the leather seats with a swayed cloth in the middle of the seat. The luxury which I ordered gets the full leather seats, kindve like the platinum seats just with raptor stitching

4. mberger111

mberger111 Full Access Member

I kinda thought it was the same seat just cooled, but who knows. Ford has been pretty vague and the prototypes haven't had final seats until recently and I think most of those are 802A.

5. raptorwarrior

raptorwarrior Full Access Member

Thanks guys for all the info!

6. K-9

K-9 Full Access Member

This is one of the big things making me look at the lux pkg. I don't need a lot of that package.....I don't need the ac seats either really but I really like them. We can upgrade to power on both sides in the mid level gen 2 but not AC right?

7. nitronate33

nitronate33 Full Access Member

crap, leather leather leather. for once, i'd like ford to learn to put high performance cloth in ALL their performance vehicles. they finally did it in the gt500 and gt350 with the recaro seats, why oh why do they insist on leather? at least the seats look like they have decent side support so you don't slide around like crazy in them.

otherwise, the new raptor is an amazing beast. but, really, leather (like chrome) is outdated and for rich folks who drive limited's to the grocery store and back.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  8. rustylew

rustylew Member

Any photos of 801a trucks????

9. Jeff-Ohio

Jeff-Ohio Full Access Member

I picked my truck up on 12/26 and I got the cloth seats because I am not a huge fan of leather (I hate wrinkles and the leather seats in my brother-in-laws F150 actually started to split.). I can honestly say that I have 100% no regrets. The cloth seats look really good, are made of a very durable material, and feel great!!!. Don't hesitate to go cloth in a Raptor if you can do without all of the other goodies in the other packages.

J.Bodolay and k-rub like this.
  10. sgsraptor

sgsraptor Full Access Member

801A has full leather

Vince likes this.