800A Headlight pics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXAG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered a 800a with Torsen, Towing, and Convenience. Think it was 68k or so. Not sure I will ever get it though, as dealers and Ford cannot be trusted.

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Hey all, I’ve got a 800A order that’s scheduled to be built this month. I’ve been looking for pictures of the headlights and how they compare with the 801A, anyone have real life pics of them with lights on and off?
I'm with you, 800A possibly being built this week and would love to see some actual pics if anyone has them.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
weird thing to say in a headlight discussion lol
I was just commenting on the 800a package and what it doesn't include. I thought you all were discussing options you ordered and how some wouldn't be missed such as the adaptive headlights. Thanks bud

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was just commenting on the 800a package and what it doesn't include. I thought you all were discussing options you ordered and how some wouldn't be missed such as the adaptive headlights. Thanks bud
I'm just messing with you. But to the OP point there is a difference in headlights vs the LED Projector and the LED Reflector. The projector's are more focused as the reflectors bounce more light around and kind of give a wider light distribution. Also the projectors are dynamic so they move as your turn the steering wheel.