8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liberty16

Reaction score
Here is one for you!!

UPDATE!!
How about this: Ordered placed Nov 2021 for a 2022 loaded 37 PP. It was built and on-chip hold since 8/6/22. The dealer thought the delivery was Dec 2022. They Financed the truck for me in Nov 2022 with no truck, just the VIN, and bought my Range Rover from me. The bank did this! I made one payment on a truck I didn't have (Crazy Right). I knew all the liability was on them because it wasn't a valid contract. There was no consideration as I never got the Truck. Finally, I got frustrated and went to them to bust the deal and walk away. Mind you, I paid the original MSRP of 83K for a 2022 loaded 37 PP. The sticker is now 87K on my truck. They knew they were wrong for doing this and didn't want to break up the deal. Here is what they did. I have a lot of respect and would recommend them to anyone. You are not going to believe this. They paid Dec, Jan, and Feb payments and gave me a 2023 loaded Tremor to drive until my Raptor gets delivered. This story is so Crazy I can't believe it, so I posted proof. You can see the VIN match to the Fiance account. Long story short, still no Raptor but expected mid-Feb now. If it is delivered in February, this ordeal will take 15 Fn months!!!

Bottom line, I Think I am making out for all this aggravation. With the payments they made, my price comes down to approx 80K. The current window sticker is 87K. In Connecticut, Raptor 37 are selling for 110K all day. I am happy that I have a truck with positive equity. I am driving Tremor around for free until my Raptor is delivered (no property tax and payments on financed Raptor). This dealer stepped up, took care of me, and came through to make this right. With much respect for them—a rarity in this day and age. Thanks for listening to me vent. Only the Raptor forum people will appreciate my story! I will post a pic if I ever get the truck, lol!

rap order.PNGtremor.PNGtd bank.PNG

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
holy crap man that is ridiculous

Mines been built since beginning of December and tracking shows shipped as of December 20th or so. But I have access to the truck via FordPass app and last update shows it sitting in the parking lot at Ford in MI before going into deep sleep mode. I called Ford Performance yesterday and he told me truck shows in transit with an ETA of 1/28-2/2.

However, I have zero faith any of this is accurate. I feel it’s still sitting there and I won’t see the truck until March.

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious what ford and the dealer are telling you for estimated arrival? Mine showing built 9/26
just updated in system and track my ford and dealer are saying 1/31 dealer arrival
Ford is quoting 2/8 for delivery to the dealership. The dealership said don't count on it until 2/20 based on their experience with the local distribution center. I am personally going to be happy if I get it before March.

sfreedom97

Reaction score
I've been built since 11/1/22 and still awaiting shipment. Ford Performance "guesses" that it "may" be going back into the factory, but isn't honestly sure. I've got the oldest built truck this particular Ford rep has seen that is still built with seemingly no holds.....

Is there a medal or avatar award for the oldest truck built and not shipped on FRF? LOL!

Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Status.jpg

gunandgod

Reaction score
I've been built since 11/1/22 and still awaiting shipment. Ford Performance "guesses" that it "may" be going back into the factory, but isn't honestly sure. I've got the oldest built truck this particular Ford rep has seen that is still built with seemingly no holds.....

Is there a medal or avatar award for the oldest truck built and not shipped on FRF? LOL!

View attachment 390785
Yea, mine was in production before your order was confirmed. still waiting. my order was originally confirmed on 11/1/2021

JURASIK18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well ... Look who decided to finally show up to the party.
My AMB22 37PP just landed today and dealer says a w/wiper recall and then i can come get it.
Verified Price is protected @
80,592.25- 500 deposit OTD and 0 ADM

Attachments

• IMG_20230201_132959.jpg
    IMG_20230201_132959.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 21

Liberty16

Reaction score
Update! From my Dealership - It made it to Albany on Feb 1st. Only 3 hours away. Not here yet, but close. Who knows, I will believe it when I see it—probably going to be stuck there for two more months. ORDERED NOV 9th, 2021. Built AUG 2022. Going on for 15 months. WTF. Check out Ford stock today, lol, serves them right! left 2 billion profit on the table incompetence has a price!!!

rap train.jpg

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update! From my Dealership - It made it to Albany on Feb 1st. Only 3 hours away. Not here yet, but close. Who knows, I will believe it when I see it—probably going to be stuck there for two more months. ORDERED NOV 9th, 2021. Built AUG 2022. Going on for 15 months. WTF. Check out Ford stock today, lol, serves them right! left 2 billion profit on the table incompetence has a price!!!

View attachment 392030
I'm in the same boat man