8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SAMMY BAUDOIN

Reaction score
Got mine today, it is worth the wait, haven’t totally checked it out yet. But just a note, Valet let’s the valet open tailgate?? It needs to be FIXED!

Attachments

• 434348A5-1BC1-49E7-B823-86740EC7BC42.jpeg
    434348A5-1BC1-49E7-B823-86740EC7BC42.jpeg
    218.1 KB · Views: 52

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any news on your truck?
Still nothing. The dealer is not getting any answers and as usual the Ford customer service number is just an exercise in frustration. I am now in month 4 of waiting for it to ship and month 20 of waiting for the truck overall. I just cannot believe that they cannot get this figured out!

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still nothing. The dealer is not getting any answers and as usual the Ford customer service number is just an exercise in frustration. I am now in month 4 of waiting for it to ship and month 20 of waiting for the truck overall. I just cannot believe that they cannot get this figured out!

That's brutal! I hope it gets figured out soon for you.

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's brutal! I hope it gets figured out soon for you.
Thank you! I am hoping so as well. I travel a bunch this time of year and that is all that is keeping me from going insane over this whole process.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bro, that is absolutely insane, what could they be waiting on?!?

Last edited: