8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deucedevil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Loud noises! I'm still in angry phase but I'm getting very close to apathy. At this point I am definitely taking delivery of a 2022 in 2023.

spudman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still In Production. . . . .no answers, no information. Anybody out there left with me feeling battered?
I am absolutely with you. Mine has been built but has been sitting for almost 3 months now waiting to ship. Every date they set for delivery gets missed. No one at Ford seems to care (excluding one amazing person that has tried unsuccessfully to help) and my dealer is unable to do anything to help. I had so been looking forward to this truck and the whole experience has tarnished the experience already.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am absolutely with you. Mine has been built but has been sitting for almost 3 months now waiting to ship. Every date they set for delivery gets missed. No one at Ford seems to care (excluding one amazing person that has tried unsuccessfully to help) and my dealer is unable to do anything to help. I had so been looking forward to this truck and the whole experience has tarnished the experience already.
Any news on your truck?

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any news on your truck?

Mine is finally built as of end of last week. Asked the dealer for ETA, they said once it's 100% complete with no holds, Ford should send an ETA e-mail. Ford sent that e-mail with a delivery ETA of 12/28 to 1/3.

Not holding my breath though.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is finally built as of end of last week. Asked the dealer for ETA, they said once it's 100% complete with no holds, Ford should send an ETA e-mail. Ford sent that e-mail with a delivery ETA of 12/28 to 1/3.

Not holding my breath though.
Thats a bummer, they gave me several eta’s and none came to be, I just quit worrying about it then one day it just showed up.

I feel bad for you all who are still waiting, hang in there!

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man.... I feel bad for the guys that are waiting forever for these trucks. I feel so fortunate I was just able to walk onto a lot n get exactly what I wanted one Saturday on a whim. Id never be able to wait like this for something I paid 90k for. My hat is off to you guys.

franky16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s crazy! At least you’ll get the heated steering wheel
Heated steering wheel but paint issues, nice rusty axle, faded plastic trim, flat spot tires, bad gas, etc. it will be due for its first oil change by time it hits the rail.