8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SAMMY BAUDOIN

Reaction score
Hey gentleman I asked my sales rep to ask the Owner to call FORD! He did, mine was built Sept 23-24 and had NO holds. It was put on a train Today, he called last Friday….. I hated waiting but it’s the Truck I wanted as my second Raptor, traded in first one two months ago. Patience is Not one of my virtue. If you can Hold on… Will update

SSI2022

Reaction score
The truck I ordered over a year ago with a blend of 8/24 is somewhere out there. Ford tracker states it shipped last week. The ordertrack.app still shows awaiting shipment. Mao idea why those two aren't the same???
My dealer says Ford shows him eta of 12/22. 2 weeks ago he said first week of Dec. No one has a clue on these trucks. The misinformation/lack of from Ford is Washington DC ready. I have resolved myself to moving on from this ordeal. If she shows up before YE, I'll take it, otherwise, I'm out.
Good Luck everyone

SSI2022

Reaction score
My truck arrived at my dealership this morning. He was as shocked as me. I pick it up tomorrow and they are offering me my price protection along with a good faith discount. I’ve not been happy about my first Ford purchase and they stepped up to make me feel better.
Facts:
11/6/2021- i ordered and received confirmation email from Ford
6/30/22- email from Ford with VIN and scheduled for production 8/29/22
7/29/22- email moving scheduled production to 8/22/22
8/24/22- Blend date
11/17/22- Ford email showing Built
11/30/22- Ford email showing Shipped
12/7/22- Delivered to dealer

Ford tracking site shows the truck as shipped as of now
Ordertrackapp site shows Awaiting Shipment as of now

I am posting this to give you guys confidence in the fact that the tracking sites aren’t very good once the truck shows Shipped. FP told me last night that the truck was waiting on a carrier to complete the trip to my dealer 2 hours away. They gave me an ETA of 12/16-12/22

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had an 8/23 blend, didn’t move to built until 11/15, tracker never did update to ship, it just showed up at the dealer one day. The Ford tracker is unreliable.

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fordpass app finally showed movement today with the truck back at the Rouge Complex. It sat for so long it went into deep sleep mode. Little pin shows it in the "DTP Final Assembly" section under Google maps. However now when I plug VIN into the factory Ford order tracking website it shows: "We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN." Has it happened before? No. Do I care? No.

I just find it strangely amusing, yet creepy that what... just a touch above 100 years ago, Henry Ford built the moving assembly line. Now here we are able to track our $80k pickups wherever they are in the world, with a cell phone. In this case, the nostalgic connection between not having my truck, and watching it move around on an app being built, features going in and out. Truly fascinating.

We'll see what happens!

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On level ground, say in your garage, what does that older one measure from ground to bottom of fender in the front and rear?
I’ll get those later. Already sold black truck so can’t compare. Definitely need new rears as mine has the clunk.

Steve Jordan

Reaction score
Ordered with no allocation 1/20/22, blend 8/23, built 10/28, shipped 11/12 estimated delivery 12/2-12/8. Black color with options: moonroof & tailgate, graphics pkg, pro power. Sticker when ordered $76,040 sticker now is $81,320. Dealer said I am price protected.
Truck arrived at my dealer yesterday morning and I picked it up late that afternoon. Finally! Paid $76,040 dealer honored original price.