8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a 21, got canceled and rolled to a 22, then it got canceled and rolled to a 23. I got a vin about a month stating it would go into build status on 12/12/2022, literally 21 months after my initial order.

I wonder how much more they’ll jerk me off.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a 21, got canceled and rolled to a 22, then it got canceled and rolled to a 23. I got a vin about a month stating it would go into build status on 12/12/2022, literally 21 months after my initial order.

I wonder how much more they’ll jerk me off.
Dude, thats insane, nothing surprises me any more at this point. Good on ya for hang’n in there.

I would say though, we’re all getting ****** off over these trucks, Ford has become a total dumpster fire. One thing for sure, if we don’t get our trucks before Christmas we won’t see them till after new years for sure. Jan 11, will be a year for me.

Last edited:

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Boys, look what showed up today! Dealer is honoring price protection, paying what I signed for in January.

Pick it up Monday, super stoked! Tracker never did change to shipped.

Attachments

• 5EFA2B4B-7817-45A9-82FE-6DA53F1BF0B6.jpeg
    5EFA2B4B-7817-45A9-82FE-6DA53F1BF0B6.jpeg
    167.8 KB · Views: 35

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Boys, look what showed up today! Dealer is honoring price protection, paying what I signed for in January.

Is it me, or does the rear end appear to be sitting extremely high? I wonder if Ford made the rear springs beefier? Now a bigger lift will be necessary and that isn’t good as they already cleared 37s and added preload sucks and fender gap is ugly.

cdodgela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it me, or does the rear end appear to be sitting extremely high? I wonder if Ford made the rear springs beefier? Now a bigger lift will be necessary and that isn’t good as they already cleared 37s and added preload sucks and fender gap is ugly.
Nothing looks out of the ordinary to me with the stance.

SSI2022

Reaction score
Well Boys, look what showed up today! Dealer is honoring price protection, paying what I signed for in January.

FINALLY.....some good news. Congratulations man. I hope mine was on the truck with yours and headed to coastal GA. I assume you are much closer to the Ford Infinity Holding site we have all been in for months. What a journey. Maybe we can have big pow wow with everyone that waited a year for their trucks. I'm sure the wives would love to meet the other idiots out there that put up with Ford this long.

sjordan18

Reaction score

Man, that looks good, glad you finally got it. Dealer said mine was on the train as of yesterday.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It definitely has a rake to it but from the others I’ve seen I think thats the norm and you are right, they do have quite the fender gaps.
FINALLY.....some good news. Congratulations man. I hope mine was on the truck with yours and headed to coastal GA. I assume you are much closer to the Ford Infinity Holding site we have all been in for months. What a journey. Maybe we can have big pow wow with everyone that waited a year for their trucks. I'm sure the wives would love to meet the other idiots out there that put up with Ford this long.
I hope your truck was on with mine as well. I would be totally down for a meet up with ya’ll that would be awesome! Lol He said “other idiots”.

And yes, I’m located in Michigan, so a lot closer to the plant.

Sjordan-I hope you get yours soon as well, there is hope guys!

To everyone waiting, wish you the best! ‘I’ll post more pics once I get it cause I know no one has ever seen a Gen3 Code Orange Raptor before, lol!

Last edited:

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s brand new. They sit at least an inch higher with fresh suspension. B6643CC4-869E-4EF7-BB51-9F44D9C39F27.jpeg