8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tenringx

Reaction score
Mine went from awaiting shipment to in-transit in 2 days. Hopefully transit time won’t take too long. Going on 8 days in transit now

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s just the crazy times we live in right now.

It’s going on 11 months total since I ordered the truck. Luckily I had another vehicle to drive because I had to turn in my leased F150 in August. Good luck to us all waiting.

Also, I haven’t been able to view my sticker since it switched to built. Anyone else have this problem?
I feel for you guys. I’ve been fortunate as mine were both a tad under 6 months. But my dealer had a confirmed allocation both times.
0042C9D5-809D-4EF7-9B6F-051A890E8474.jpeg

SAMMY BAUDOIN

Reaction score
Question: Since ORDER TRACK is showing 498-504 Raptors in the same STATE AS MINE, has Ford delivering any 2022 Raptors in the past three weeks?? I want my Raptor built September 24th

sjordan18

Reaction score
It’s just the crazy times we live in right now.

It’s going on 11 months total since I ordered the truck. Luckily I had another vehicle to drive because I had to turn in my leased F150 in August. Good luck to us all waiting.

Also, I haven’t been able to view my sticker since it switched to built. Anyone else have this problem?
Nope I can still view my sticker.

SSI2022

Reaction score
My 8/24 blend went to built on 11/15
Not a word since
I am seeing trucks that went into production after 11/1 already be delivered. Not a good look on Ford.
it was ok for me to receive a year older model with the price protection, but the reality is I have lost significant value on my 18 model truck now as the used market has come back to reality.
if this truck doesn’t show in a couple weeks, I’m out. Only Ford I have every tried to own and I can’t even get it. I ordered it over a year ago with an allocation.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 8/24 blend went to built on 11/15
Not a word since
I am seeing trucks that went into production after 11/1 already be delivered. Not a good look on Ford.
it was ok for me to receive a year older model with the price protection, but the reality is I have lost significant value on my 18 model truck now as the used market has come back to reality.
if this truck doesn’t show in a couple weeks, I’m out. Only Ford I have every tried to own and I can’t even get it. I ordered it over a year ago with an allocation.
I have exact dates as you and still waiting to be shipped. I just don’t see how it can be so difficult. Our 22’s are already a year old and they are still just sitting, so frustrating.