8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MyLord

Reaction score
Sorry, that's wrong. I had / still have an allocation.
No one knows what the real facts are. Ford is fumbling and lost control. I can’t even imagine the intense stressful days of ford employees (not stealership employees, they can all get f…ked).

tenringx

Reaction score
Noticed on Ordertrack that the number of vehicles in same status jumped yesterday from low 300’s to well over +700. When I first started tracking using ordertrack for my 8/25 blend it was 250’s and kept creeping up. Wonder what the influx is, and likelihood I will get my MY22 this calendar year.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noticed on Ordertrack that the number of vehicles in same status jumped yesterday from low 300’s to well over +700. When I first started tracking using ordertrack for my 8/25 blend it was 250’s and kept creeping up. Wonder what the influx is, and likelihood I will get my MY22 this calendar year.
Ummm, Yeah, I don’t think we are getting our trucks anytime soon. Ford has completely lost control of the situation, just think how many other Ford vehicles are in the same status.

Reaction score
I gave up on my order and found a MY22 on the lot 5 hours from home. Flew there and drove it back. Most incredible vehicle I have ever driven! Every single thing about this truck is premium and I get the $80,000+ MSRP now. Good luck to everyone waiting it out. I'm out.

raisins

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone activated Fordpass on my truck, in which now I can track it. Noticed past few days, truck was moving from one lot to another a few miles away. No clue whats going on, no word from anyone.

SSI2022

Reaction score
I am pretty sure that website crashed sometime late Oct. I noticed the days waiting number restarted. I think the database may be rebuilt (I now show 90 days in "Production" with 786 similar vehicles) as of now and showing more accurate info.. One news outlet reported that a Ford rumor floating around now is a recall has stopped shipments until the vehicle receives the update.

SSI2022

Reaction score
Someone activated Fordpass on my truck, in which now I can track it. Noticed past few days, truck was moving from one lot to another a few miles away. No clue whats going on, no word from anyone.
That's funny. My FordPass has been in the "waiting on activation" for 3 weeks. This morning I got an alert that my activation was denied. Not sure if someone denied it from inside my moldy truck or if the time finally ran out?

NMFB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm activation pending right now also. Hoping someone turns it on!

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Ford Pass says I have to take delivery before it can be activated. I did hear an old Urban Legend of people actually taking delivery of their Raptors.

Last edited: