8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rfc805

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm so a 22 will sell for the same price as 23 in a used market? Mileage does play a part but typically a newer MY will have less mileage. Yeah I have been buying and flipping cars for a long time, I haven’t seen that trend.
If you go by the values auction/wholesale/etc use as reference, mileage (well, and warranty duration) are the primary factors. Not MY. MY sometimes matters due to refreshes, but yes - I would expect these to have no meaningful difference by MY given the same other factors.

For instance, there was no meaningful difference in MY16/17/18 Chevy Colorados. I had a MY17. I sold it to a dealer for considerably more than a lot of the prices listed on MY18s as I had lower mileage than almost all of them.

raydulce

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I don’t think I’m willing to even pay MSRP for a 22 with 23’s rolling in, I know a lot of people are desperate and willing to lose their man hoods for this truck but it’s looking more like I may just order a 23 and probably be in a better position than buying this 22
The MSRP of '23 trucks is MUCH higher -- several thousand dollars. I had my 22 order canceled and had to re-order as as '23 so I know this pain very well. Plus the '22 truck has the heated steering wheel. While I'm extremely disappointed in Ford, the '22 at MSRP is a way, way better deal than a '23.

SSI2022

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity....for those of us painfully waiting ....do you by chance have the Pro Power option? I did not order that option but it is listed on my window sticker.
I have the 801A + Auto Stop delete + Tonneau Cover
I am just trying to figure out why so many of us are parked and later builds are already delivered.
Mine has Blend of 8/24....no movement since

MyLord

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity....for those of us painfully waiting ....do you by chance have the Pro Power option? I did not order that option but it is listed on my window sticker.
I have the 801A + Auto Stop delete + Tonneau Cover
I am just trying to figure out why so many of us are parked and later builds are already delivered.
Mine has Blend of 8/24....no movement since
I got built in 5 days and shipped. It took almost a month all together.

AMB 35, 801a and start stop delete is the only option I got. No sunroof or power pro.

I was lucky it did come with the appliqué.

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a buddy at a dealership, that Ford just had plug in 3 units with 37 Package for 2023 models that they wanted for build pretty quickly. I know one of them is code orange. One is Avalanche. I am not sure what the 3rd is.
From experience. When Ford says, "We need 3 orders", they are going to schedule them sooner than later.
As far as I know, I think he is selling them at MSRP. I may be wrong, but I am about 90% sure. If not, it wouldn't be much over.
If someone is interested, you can PM me and I can get you his contact info. I didn't want to just post it or he may get bombarded. lol
This is where I bought our Raptor. If you get one, just come to us for your accessories and lights! We just developed a bunch of new stuff for the Gen 3!

Just verified. They are MSRP and color may or may not be able to be changed if done this week.

UPDATE - Looks like a lucky couple guys who reached out grabbed them this morning. Congrats to those guys!

John

Last edited:

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy at a dealership, that Ford just had plug in 3 units with 37 Package for 2023 models that they wanted for build pretty quickly. I know one of them is code orange. One is Avalanche. I am not sure what the 3rd is.
From experience. When Ford says, "We need 3 orders", they are going to schedule them sooner than later.
As far as I know, I think he is selling them at MSRP. I may be wrong, but I am about 90% sure. If not, it wouldn't be much over.
If someone is interested, you can PM me and I can get you his contact info. I didn't want to just post it or he may get bombarded. lol
This is where I bought our Raptor. If you get one, just come to us for your accessories and lights! We just developed a bunch of new stuff for the Gen 3!

Just verified. They are MSRP and color may or may not be able to be changed if done this week.

John
Where is the dealer located ?

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Where is the dealer located ?
In the Midwest. I didn't want to just post the name so he was bombarded for months to come on MSRP deals. That's why I just sent those who reached out, his contact info. But it looks like the 2 were taken up this morning. I will definitely post if he gets some more available.

Hambone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FINALLY!!

37 Raptor/PP/Bedliner
12/02/21 order date
8/22/22 build date that pushed to 9/22/22
Built 10/18/22
Shipped 10/19/22
Sat in Railyard parking lot for 2 weeks (10/26-11/9)
11/10/22 -at Dealership
I pick it up on Saturday!!

What a crazy experience it’s been! The lesson here is to just forget about it until they contact you. It was maddening tracking and checking in, calling FP, etc…First world problems for sure!

Attachments

• C4A2BBF8-884B-4CCA-ADDB-3A7505601B2E.png
    C4A2BBF8-884B-4CCA-ADDB-3A7505601B2E.png
    752.2 KB · Views: 30