8.22.22 Build Date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jroub

jroub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope so. Now that I think about it, I didn’t get it in writing just hope everything works out.

Sorry, didn’t mean to bring bad news on that. So that’s my worst case scenario on still getting the price protection. Buying it at current msrp and rely on my dealer submitting the correct paperwork for name-match to get the difference check, and even the fact of them giving it to me…

I plan on getting it written on my bill of sale. So after 30-45 days when that check better show up.

Jlchavezz1

Reaction score
Just heard back from my Ford dealership with good news! My salesman was sticking to the story that raptors don’t qualify for price protection so I insisted his sales manager called me. He finally did and said they will submit the paperwork to get the difference back in a check. They did state it’s up to Ford if they approve it or not. I’ll take that chance

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flew back into town late Sunday. I think I had been up for about 30 hours straight. Slept a little that night. Texted my salesman and told him I was coming up to look at the truck but was not in a place where I could cognitively function to do paperwork. They wanted to let me drive it home and bring it back for prep and the complete documents, but I opted to leave it with them to prep for a Saturday morning pickup. I did take it for a quick spin around the block and really like it. I definitely like the new Recaros with the black trim and blue centers more that the full blue alcantara. 20221024_135731.jpg

Viewsflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Flew back into town late Sunday. I think I had been up for about 30 hours straight. Slept a little that night. Texted my salesman and told him I was coming up to look at the truck but was not in a place where I could cognitively function to do paperwork. They wanted to let me drive it home and bring it back for prep and the complete documents, but I opted to leave it with them to prep for a Saturday morning pickup. I did take it for a quick spin around the block and really like it. I definitely like the new Recaros with the black trim and blue centers more that the full blue alcantara. View attachment 377413
I just picked mine up a few days ago same built I love the truck.

Pharmer79

Reaction score
Beachz mine came in Monday, same color as yours and blue recaros, I was surprised how awesome they look. Biggest surprise though was it had the appliqué on it.

SSI2022

Reaction score
Latest rainbow answer from our Ford chat folks about my 8/24 blend truck is it is on chip hold and Ford expects these chips the week of Nov 4-10.

Price protection: My truck was ordered in early Nov of 2021. My dealer has acknowledged that I am price protected and will get the Blue Cruise deduction from my originally agreed upon price. I do not anticipate this truck to get to the dealer before January.